1. Name and contact details of the controller for processing and the company data protection officer:
This Data Privacy Statement applies for data processing by:
SSW Holding GmbH
Am Knick 4
Phone: +49 (0)40 607 708 – 0
The company data protection officer can be contacted by letter at the above address, marked to the data protection officer, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use:
a) When visiting the website:
When you visit our website www.sswgroup.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in what is known as a log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and will be stored until erased by automated means:
- the IP address of the requesting computer;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the file accessed;
- the website from which access was made (referrer URL);
- the browser used, where necessary the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of the access provider.
We process these data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection with the website;
- to ensure that our website is easy to use;
- to analyse system security and stability; and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the data collection follows from the purposes listed above Under no circumstances do we use the collected data to draw inferences about your identity.
b) When using our contact form:
If you have questions of any kind, we offer the option of getting in contact with us using a form provided on the website. This requires you to give us your name, a valid email address and your issue (“message”), so that we know who the enquiry is coming from and how we can deal with it. Other details can be provided voluntarily.
The data you provide for the purposes of contacting us will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent.. – (a) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent..
The personal data we collect from your use of the contact form will be erased once your enquiry has been dealt with.
3. Forwarding of data:
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent for us to do so in accordance with point (a) – GDPR;
- forwarding is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims in accordance with point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR and there are no grounds to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not having your data forwarded;
- we have a statutory obligation to forward the data in accordance with point (c) of Art. 6(1) GDPR; and
- this is allowed by law and is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with point (b) of Art. 6(1) GDPR;
The cookie stores information that is obtained in connection with the specific device used. This does not mean, however, that it enables us to identify you directly.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or you are always advised before a new cookie is created. If you disable cookies entirely, though, you may not be able to make full us of all the functions of our website.
5. Google Analytics:
- the type/version of your browser;
- the operating system used;
- the referrer URL (the page just visited);
- the host name of the accessing computer (IP address); and
- the time of the server request
will be transferred to a Google server in den USA and stored there. The information is used in order to analyse the use of the website, compile reports on the website activities and perform further services associated with the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and to optimise the user-friendliness of these web pages. This information may likewise be transmitted to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process the data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be associated with other Google data. The IP addresses will be anonymised, preventing any attribution (IP masking).
You can prevent cookies from being installed by making the corresponding setting in your browser software. However, we should point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all functions of this website.
You can also prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly in the case of browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents your data being recorded when you visit this website in the future. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and for our website and will be placed in your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at
6. Rights of data subjects:
You have the right
- under Art. 15 GDPR to demand access to the personal data concerning you that we process.
In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing of the personal data or to object to such processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and any meaningful information about their details.
- under Art. 16 GDPR to demand the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you that we store, or the completion of such data if incomplete.
- under Art. 17 GDPR to demand the erasure of the personal data concerning you that we store, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- under Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, unless the accuracy of the personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose their erasure, we no longer need the data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have lodged an objection to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- under Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to demand the transmission of those data to another controller.
- under Art. 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw at any time the consent you had previously given us. This will mean that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on that consent in the future.
- under Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Normally you will be able to contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our registered office.
7. Right to object:
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of Art. 6(1) GDPR, you have the right under Art. 21 GDPR to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data if your particular situation gives grounds for doing so or you are objecting to direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right to object, which we will respect even if you have not specified any particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent or to object, you just need to send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data security:
On our website we use the the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that your browser supports. This generally takes the form of 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we resort to 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the key or padlock symbol in the status bar of your browser We also implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. We continually improve our security measures in accordance with technological progress.
9. Status of and amendments to this Data Privacy Statement:
This Data Privacy Statement applies currently and is dated May 2018. It may be necessary to amend this Data Privacy Statement as we develop our website and products and services or on the basis of changes in statutory or official regulations. You can access the current Data Privacy Statement from the website at https://sswgroup.com/en/contact/data-protection/ at any time and print it out.